Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Harvest Festival

3 more days to 1st May! It will mark the beginning of month long Harvest Festival celebration throughout the North Borneo or Sabah. The State opening this year will be hosted by Tuaran district and it would be held in Tamparuli. There will be Tamu Besar Tamparuli on 30th April and 1st May. Tamu meant open market or open bazaar. There would be traditional houses and kiosks selling various traditional products and traditional foods. The highlight of the event would be the Harvest Queen Pageant or Unduk Ngadau.

I've been very busy since last week to finish my accessories. However, I still have a few that I couldn't finish on time for this event. Thats explain why I did not update this blog. Hopefully I could upload more photos later.

Chanteek Borneo streamer
Till then, Kotobian Tadau Kaamatan or Happy Harvest Festival. Chanteek Borneo will be participating in the State Harvest Festival Opening from 29th Apr - 1st May.

No comments:

Post a Comment